Hartland, Tavistock Road, Worle - 4 BEDROOMS
- Larger than average terraced house
- Updated to a great standard
- Fabulous Kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Block paved driveway to front
- 4 Bedrooms
- Stylish & contemporary theme throughout
- Bathroom boasts bath & shower cubicle
- Very convenient location
- Ideal for first time buyers or small families
- Freehold tenure
A beautifully presented 4 bedroom family home located in the hugely popular Worle area, within easy walking distance of Worle High Street.
This roomy home is very deceptive and will no doubt surprise you, offering well presented accommodation over 3 floors.
Ideally suited to small families or first time buyers, this is a must-see for your viewing list this week!
*Fabulous refitted Kitchen
*Block paved driveway to front
*Very well presented accommodation
*Easily maintained garden
*Stylish and contemporary interior
In brief, the accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, fabulous Kitchen/Dining Room with range of integrated appliances, 4 Bedrooms and a smart Bathroom which boasts a shower cubicle and bath.
Front: a generous block paved frontage which provides ample parking.
Rear Garden: a low maintenance rear garden which is laid to paved patio with large timber shed. Enclosed by fencing to all sides.
Council Tax Band: B
Energy Rating: applied for