Ebdon Road, Wick St Lawrence - CHARACTER HOME
- Fabulous character home with annexe
- Large gardens
- Huge garage/workshop & ample parking
- Annexe building - currently used as treatment rooms
- Wonderful location adjoining farmland
- Character filled 3 reception room, 4 bedroom accommodation
- Tranquil & private situation without being isolated
- No Chain
- Further garage at the end of the garden
- A must-see property! - Great energy rating - B (solar panels)
If you are looking to be surrounded by greenery and countryside, but don't want to be isolated, this wonderful character home provides that perfect balance - quite literally the best of both worlds. Offered with no onward chain
Located on the edge of Weston super Mare in the Wick St Lawrence area, this substantial 4 bedroom home provides ease of access to the motorway, local shops, schools, train and bus services.
A particularly large semi detached period home which is bursting with character at every turn. The accommodation is impressive, with superb room sizes ideally suited to family living. The property boasts an annexe building which is currently used as treatment rooms.
Outside, you will find mature and beautifully stocked gardens to the front and rear which extend to approximately a third of an acre.
A notable feature are the extensive outbuildings and garaging/workshops which offer a wealth of possibilities for those that work from home or those needing to accommodate an independent relative.
Impressive B Energy rating - rare for a property like this!
Council Tax Band: D
Energy Rating: B