St. Judes Terrace, Milton - CHARACTER COTTAGE
- Characterful period cottage
- End of terrace although appears detached
- 2 double bedrooms - both with built in wardrobes
- 2 separate reception rooms
- Pretty cottage garden to the front
- Driveway to the side
- Quiet lane situation in the Milton area
- Ideal for first time buyers or those downsizing
- Lots of character features
- Well worth a look!
Absolutely gorgeous and utterly charming end terrace cottage located down a quiet lane just off Grove Road in the Milton area.
At first glance, this particularly attractive home appears to be detached, however it is attached to another house on the back.
The accommodation is bright and airy with many character features and would suit first time buyers or those looking to downsize.
The location is most convenient, with local shops being literally a couple of hundred yards from the property.
The gas centrally heated accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, 2 double bedrooms (both with built in wardrobes) & Bathroom.
Outside, you will find an enclosed cottage garden to the front and a driveway to the side.
A truly great opportunity for somebody looking for the combination of location, character and space.
Council Tax Band: B
Energy Rating: applied for