Elderberry Walk, Worle - STYLISH SEMI
- Superb semi detached house
- Popular established part of Worle
- Easy access to shops, M5 and Worle train station
- Stylishly updated throughout
- Good size garden which is not overlooked
- Single garage
- Traffic free position
- Porch extension to front
- Ideal for first time buyers or small families
- Freehold tenure
A superb semi detached 3 bedroom home presented to a great standard, located in this popular and established part of Worle, providing easy access to shops, motorway & train station.
This lovely home has been updated by our vendors in recent years and will, no doubt, suit first time buyers and small families alike.
Viewing strongly recommended to appreciate this great house!
*Good size rear garden
*UPVC double glazed Conservatory
*Stylish and contemporary decor
*Porch extension to front
*Useable front garden - recently re-paved
*Traffic free location
In brief, the accommodation comprises: Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Large Sitting/Dining Room, UPVC double glazed Conservatory, smart Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms & Bathroom with shower.
Council Tax Band: C
Energy rating: applied for