Thompson Way, West Wick - SUPERB FAMILY HOME
- Fabulous detached house (1304 square feet)
- Tucked away position in popular West Wick
- Very generous layout with impressive room sizes
- Huge Kitchen/Dining Room fitted to high specification
- Sitting Room & Study
- Gorgeous rear garden with water feature
- Driveway providing ample parking and Single Garage with electronic up & over door
- 4 very good size bedrooms - master en suite
- Easy access to M5, Worle train station and local shops
- Freehold tenure - Solar panels with storage batteries - A Energy Rating
A fabulous detached home which offers particularly generous accommodation well suited to family living, located in the hugely popular West Wick area.
The house is well positioned at the end of this small cul de sac of just 3 houses, affording peace and quiet. Local shops, Worle train station and the M5 motorway are all 5 minutes from the house.
Numerous features to include:
*Solar panel system with batteries - sell surplus energy back to the grid
*Fantastic Kitchen/Dining Room which runs the full depth of the house
*Sitting Room and a Study to the ground floor
*Gorgeous rear garden with water feature & sunny orientation
*4 good size bedrooms
*Ample parking and garage to front
In brief, the accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Study with bay window, Sitting Room, fantastic, high specification Kitchen/Dining Room which runs the full depth of the house (formerly 2 rooms) and a handy Cloakroom to the ground floor. Upstairs, the roomy theme continues with 4 well balanced bedrooms, En Suite Shower Room to Bedroom 1 plus a Family Bathroom.
Front Garden: a neat and well designed front garden which is planted with a wide range of shrubs. Side access path & gate.
Driveway leading to the Single Garage: with light, power and useful loft storage space. Additional parking space adjacent to the garage which is large enough to accommodate a camper van.
Rear Garden: the rear garden is a great feature of the house and consists firstly of a larger than average paved patio area which has 2 zones, one with a hot tub. This leads to the main area of garden which is laid to lawn with well stocked flower and shrub borders, rockery and water cascade feature. The garden is enclosed by fencing to all side and enjoys a very sunny orientation.
Council Tax Band: E
Energy Rating: A