Graham Road, Weston super Mare - GARAGE & ROOF TERRACE
- Superb first floor period flat
- Highly convenient location close to town centre
- Single garage
- Period features and high ceilings
- 2 bedrooms & Bathroom
- Roof terrace accessed from Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Vendor has found a property to purchase
- Very well presented
- Leasehold tenure
A superb first floor flat which occupies the entire first floor of this handsome Victorian semi detached house in central Weston super Mare, moments from Tesco and the train station.
A lovely flat which boasts a great layout, period charm and high ceilings to name just a few of the features.
The bright and airy gas centrally heated accommodation briefly comprises: Large split level landing which the rooms radiate from, Sitting Room with bay window, stylish Kitchen/Breakfast Room, 2 bedrooms and a generously proportioned Bathroom.
From the Kitchen there is a door which affords access out to a small roof terrace. The vendors have also made use of the roof of the garage.
Single Garage which is accessed via a rear lane.
Council Tax Band: B
Energy Rating: D
No service charges.