Charlton Road, South Ward - NO CHAIN
- Larger than average first floor flat
- Sought after location in the South Ward area
- Impressively large accommodation which can be arranged as 2 or 3 bedrooms
- Incredibly large room sizes
- Front garden, long driveway and tandem garage
- Quiet road off the Sea Front
- Ideal Holiday Home
- 17'2" Kitchen/Dining Room
- Gas central heating
- 1162 square feet - 108 square metres (larger than many houses)
An elegant period flat boasting impressive proportions located in this highly regarded and quiet road near the sea front.
Space is certainly in abundance with this bright and airy flat which offers 1162 square feet of accommodation, larger than many houses in fact.
The flat occupies the entire first floor of this handsome Victorian semi detached house which is divided into just 2 flats.
An unusual feature is the generous driveway which will accommodate 3-4 cars and leads to the double length garage.
The gas centrally heated accommodation briefly comprises: Large and bright landing, Kitchen/Dining Room, Bathroom, En-suite to Master, Sitting Room, Dining Room and 2 double Bedrooms.
The front is laid to lawn and enclosed by stone walling. Double gates open onto the driveway which will accommodate 3-4 cars and leads to the double length garage.
Tenure: Leasehold - Balance of a 999 year lease.
No service charges payable.
Ground Rent: £2.75 per year
Council Tax Band: B
Energy Rating: D