Lower Church Road, Weston-Super-Mare - NO CHAIN
- Very rare opportunity
- Grade II listed end terrace town house
- Incredible potential for many different uses
- Impressively large 4 storey accommodation
- Great investment property
- 5 minutes walk to the beach - 1 minute to the college
- Opposite Grove Park
- Freehold tenure
An attractive Grade II listed end terrace town house located moments from the beach and college in Weston super Mare.
Believed to be built in 1847, Oriel terrace is a particularly attractive Bath stone fronted terrace which is very conveniently located in central Weston super Mare opposite Grove Park.
The property will suit investors and is in need of updating throughout. For layout, please see the floor plan.
We would like to invite interest from proceedbale buyers only please.
Council Tax Band:
Energy Rating: EPC not required as a listed building.