Kewstoke Road, Kewstoke - EXCITING PROJECT
- Unique detached cottage
- Huge renovation & development potential
- Large gardens incorporating woodlands
- Roof terrace with fabulous views towards Sand Bay & coast
- 12m x 3m separate unit with potential for annexe
- Hugely popular village location on edge of Weston super Mare
- The possibilities are endless with this property!
- EPC Rating G (Improvements carried out since Survey)
- Flexible accommodation
- Freehold tenure
An absolutely perfect opportunity for someone to grab a slice of the country life and create their own haven with this unique detached home in the village of Kewstoke.
There are so many ways that you can maximise the potential with this rarely available opportunity, The current owner has made a start on the project and it needs the next person to come in and add their ideas & inspiration to the property.
This deceptive hillside property boasts enviable views from the roof terrace and there accommodation offers total flexibility as to how you can use each room, being arranged three floors.
Considering the number of other developments in the immediate vicinity, we believe there is genuine potential for a building plot on the large garden to the left of the property (subject to necessary planning and consents, of course).
Council Tax Band: D
Energy Rating: G (improvements made since this was assessed)