Landemann Circus, Weston Hillside - SUPERB GARDEN FLAT
- A very special period apartment
- Blissfully quiet hillside location
- Occupies entire ground floor of the building
- Impressive room sizes throughout
- 2 large double bedrooms
- Kitchen/Dining Room with feature original stove/oven
- Driveway - front garden and area of garden to the side
- Your own front door
- Utterly charming with lots of character
- Leasehold tenure
A totally charming period apartment which occupies the entire hall floor of this particularly attractive detached house on Weston Hillside.
One of the best period apartments on the market today, this lovely flat boasts high ceilings, many period features, superb room sizes and a tranquil location.
There is so much to love about this flat, but a few of our favourite features are: the fabulous original stove/oven in the Kitchen, the great layout with all the rooms radiating from a central hallway and the original front door and entrance which is exclusively for this flat.
In brief, the accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, 2 large double bedrooms and a Bathroom with both bath & shower cubicle.
Front Garden: a great size front garden which is laid predominantly to lawn with mature, well stocked shrub borders and well screened from the road by walling and trees.
Driveway to the left hand side provides parking for 2-3 cars.
Side Garden: laid to patio and hardstanding.
Council Tax Band: B
Energy Rating: applied for.