Brighton Road, Weston super Mare - PERIOD HOME
- Superb period home
- Walking distance to the sea front
- Impressively large accommodation
- 4 bedrooms - 3 doubles & 1 single
- 2 separate reception rooms
- Great size Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- South facing rear garden
- Option to create parking as the neighbouring houses have done
- UPVC double glazing & gas central heating
- Freehold tenure
A fabulous Victorian home which offers incredibly roomy family sized accommodation, located within easy walking distance of the sea front.
This bright and airy terraced home surprises you from the moment you arrive as it is clear that it offers "tardis-like" proportions which makes it ideal for families and those that like plenty of elbow room.
To the rear you will find a vey sunny South facing garden which has rear access. This affords the potential to create parking as many of the neighbouring houses have done.
In brief, the accommodation comprises: Entrance Vestibule, Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Second Reception Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room, 4 Bedrooms & Bathroom.
The rear garden is a good size and is laid to lawn and stone chippings. Timber shed. Enclosed by fencing and walling.
Council Tax Band: B
Energy Rating: D