Bishop Path, Locking Parklands - 2 PARKING SPACES
- Pristine purpose built apartment
- Highly regarded Locking Parklands development
- Very nice, quiet situation on the development
- Intercom access
- Very bright and airy throughout
- 2 superb bedrooms - master with large built in wardrobes
- Fabulous Kitchen with full range of integrated appliances
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Great energy rating - B
- A very well built apartment with a high specification
One of the best modern apartments that we have seen for some time - this pristine home really does tick all the boxes - a great location on the development, great room sizes, low running costs and 2 parking spaces.
This remarkably bright and airy home would be ideal for first time buyers, as a buy to let or for somebody wanting to downsize.
There really is a lot to love about this property and we strongly recommend a viewing - you won't be disappointed!
The gas centrally heated and UPVC double glazed accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall with storage, large open plan Sitting/Dining/Kitchen space which opens out onto a balcony with lovely outlook, 2 double bedrooms - one with built in wardrobes plus a smart Bathroom which has a shower over the bath.
Outside - you will find well maintained communal gardens and 2 parking spaces which come with the apartment.
Tenure: Leasehold remainder of 125 years
Service charge: £1,005.72 annually
Council Tax Band: B
Energy Rating: B