Pennycress, Locking Castle - NO CHAIN
- Superb "Fisher & Dean" built semi detached house
- Great location in Locking Castle
- Good size rear garden
- Attached garage with driveway
- Well arranged accommodation with great room sizes
- Gas central heating & UPVC double glazing
- Ideal for first time buyers
- No chain
A superb semi detached home built by Fisher and Dean in 2005 to this highly practical design, with generous room sizes and pleasing layout. This lovely home would be absolutely perfect for first time buyers or those looking to downsize and is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Features include: attached garage, driveway, good size garden and 2 double bedrooms.
In brief, the gas centrally heated accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, 2 double bedrooms and Bathroom. Outside, you will find an easily maintained front garden enclosed by walling and a surprisingly good size rear garden which is not overlooked.
Council Tax Band: B
Energy Rating: C