Elmhyrst Road, Weston super Mare - OVER 1000 SQUARE FEET
- Superbly presented period top floor flat
- Small cul de sac within walking distance of town centre
- 2 double bedrooms plus Office/Bedroom 3
- Impressively large accommodation - over 1000 square feet
- Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Pleasant outlook to front and rear
- Ideal first time buyer home or downsizer
- Leasehold tenure
An immaculately presented period flat which occupies the entire top floor of this handsome period house in Weston super Mare. This perfect flat is presented to a very high standard and is located in this small cul de sac within easy reach of the town centre.
The accommodation is a very impressive size, being over 1000 square feet. The rooms are bright and airy and most have a lovely outlook over the surrounding rooftops and the cemetary to the rear.
Briefly comprises: Landing, bright Sitting Room, Roomy Kitchen/Dining Room with oven, hob & extractor, 2 large double bedrooms, Office/Bedroom 3 and a smart bathroom which boasts bath and a separate shower cubicle.
Tenure: Leasehold - 999 years from 1979. The flat also owns a 25% share of the Freehold.
Service Charge: £30 per month.
Please note: this flat cannot be rented out.
Council Tax Band: B
Energy Rating: D