Elmsleigh Road, South Ward - SIMPLY OUTSTANDING
- A simply stunning detached home
- Revered 1930s design elevated to an impeccable standard
- One of Weston-super-Mares premium addresses
- Large landscaped rear gardens with sunny aspect
- Incredibly stylish presentation thoughout
- Ideal location for access to Beach & Town Centre
- Large open plan Kitchen/Family Room
- Huge Lounge Diner
- Garage & Sweeping Driveway
- A viewing is an absolute must for this beautiful home
An exquisite detached home of immense quality & style, located in this premier South Ward road. There is no doubt, that properties of this calibre are seldom available in the market and therefore a prompt inspection is recommended to appreciate this wonderful home.
Elmsleigh Road is perfectly placed, just 10 minutes from the beach, golf and tennis clubs as well as both Clarence and Ellenborough Parks, 15 minutes from the town centre and train station, whilst affording a particularly quiet and tranquil environment. As this is a quiet side road, there is very little traffic other than the residents that live here.
This handsome 1920's home bursts with kerb appeal and stands in a generous, South facing plot which is not overlooked. Another notable feature of this individual home is that it is equally as attractive from the rear as it is from the front - please see photographs.
The current vendors have invested a huge amount of time effort and money to sympathetically and stylishly restore this home (arguably better) to it's former glory whilst ensuring all modern conveniences that todays families demand are considered.
The back part of the house has been opened up to create a sublime Kitchen and Living space which enjoys a wonderful outlook over the garden.
In our opinion, this is the best house available in the area today and we are thrilled to present it to the market.
Please see the floor plan for room dimensions.
Council Tax Band: G
Energy Rating: pending