Worle Moor Road, Weston Village - SUPERB TOWN HOUSE NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Attractive town house
- Roomy 4 bedroom accommodation arranged over 3 floors
- Huge master bedroom on top floor with en suite shower room
- 3 further bedrooms - 2 doubles and 1 single
- Hall - Cloakroom - good size Kitchen/Dining Room
- Sitting Room overlooking rear garden
- UPVC double glazing & gas central heating
- Great location on the development
- Garage and parking to the rear of the house
- Freehold tenure NO ONWARD CHAIN
A superbly proportioned end of terrace town house located on the hugely popular Weston Village development. This lovely home boasts family sized accommodation, beautifully arranged over 3 floors with a huge master suite on the top floor.
Weston Village is hugely popular with families and first time buyers due to it's convenient location close to shops, train station, motorway and the town centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
Ground Floor: Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, superb Kitchen/Dining Room & Sitting Room overlooking the garden.
First Floor: 3 bedrooms & Bathroom - 2 doubles with built in wardrobes and 1 single.
Second Floor: huge master bedroom running the full depth of the house plus good size en suite shower room.
Front Garden: small front garden laid to stone chippings and enclosed by hedging and railings.
Rear Garden: good size, predominantly walled rear garden with sunny orientation. Laid to timber deck, paved patio and artificial lawn which affords easy maintenance.
Council Tax Band: D
Energy Rating: C