St. Marks Road, Worle - LARGE CONSERVATORY
- Detached bungalow
- Sought after North Worle location
- 2 Bedrooms
- Large Conservatory across the rear of the bungalow
- Shower Room
- Private South facing garden
- Long driveway leading to garage
- UPVC double glazing & gas central heating
- Freehold tenure
- The perfect retirement property
A superbly located detached bungalow in North Worle within easy walking distance of local shops, providing well arranged accommodation ideal for your retirement.
This lovely bungalow is a must view for anyone looking for a little bit of extra space with the huge benefit of a large double glazed conservatory which runs across the back of the property.
Features include: 2 bedrooms, gas central heating, long driveway & garage plus a private South facing garden.
Sitting Room - 5.72m x 3.34m (18'9" x 10'11")
Kitchen - 3.20m x 2.84m (9'3" x 10'5")
Bedroom 2 - 2.98m x 2.70m (9'7" x 8'10")
Bedroom 1 - 3.90m x 2.83m (12'9" x 9'3")
Shower Room - 2.25m x 1.82m (7'4" x 5'11")
Hallway - 2.19m x 1.33m (7'2" x 4'4")
Council Tax Band: C
Energy Rating: D